ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: Now shifted to mobile team
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Google

Friday, July 18, 2008

Now shifted to mobile team

After working for 15 days in banking sector, finally I am shifted to mobile team. It was quite a challenging Job to work with the mobile team, they don't give any training for the freshers and they just give a week time to learn all the concepts with the help of seniors. To my luck the seniors itself don't know any thing, and now I'm trying to learn all the basic concepts myself. It was quite a hard time for me, and now I'm just seeing how long this bad time continues for me. This bad time didn't started now, it started for me 1 year back when I missed all the ON-CAMPUS interviews and its now continuing to play in my life.

No comments: