ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: Usain Bolt now with Real Madrid
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Google

Friday, September 12, 2008

Usain Bolt now with Real Madrid

Usain Bolt, the Olympic champion has agreed to go training with the giants Real Madrid.Bolt, who picked up three golds medals in the consecutive games and also with world records in all the events he participated 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay at the Bejing Games, Bolt also said that he was looking forward to meeting Real's former Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy. Bold also added tha "I've watched van Nistelrooy from when he was with Manchester United, so I know he's a great."Raul and Van Nistelrooy, I think they're some of the best goalscorers ever," so I look forward to meeting these guys.

No comments: