ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: Harbajan ready to clean up his bad boy image
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Google

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Harbajan ready to clean up his bad boy image

Harbhajan has vowed to straight away shed his bad boy image that put India and Australia on a warpath. This war path started when Bajji and symonds started to fight, later Hayden also joined this gang and this lead to Hayden openly telling "Obnoxious". Harbhajan said that he was very sick of being known as "international cricket's chief trouble-maker" and he said that he is now ready to clean up his image. He added that "I am sick of all the bad boy crap; I've no interest in hearing about how controversies follow me wherever I go. I'm going to stay away from all that." "It's always important to learn from your mistakes. I've learnt my lessons, good and bad, the good things teach you stuff as well,"

No comments: