ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: Symonds Apologize
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Google

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Symonds Apologize

Australian All-rounder Andrew Symonds, vowed to regain his place in the Australian team after being dropped for many reasons.Symonds was pulled out from the ODI series against Bangladesh this month after he missed a team meeting and went fishing. He was not selected for the tour of India starting next week because of the misbehavior. Symonds said at a training session "I'm going through the process of trying to improve and become not only a better cricketer but a better person,".He added that "I apologize for some of the things I've done over the last little bit, and hopefully I'll come out of it as a better person and not make those mistakes in the future."

No comments: