ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: More back-to-back attacks on Delhi had been planned`Bashir
Google

Thursday, September 18, 2008

More back-to-back attacks on Delhi had been planned`Bashir

Prime suspect of Ahmedabad blasts, Mufti Abu Bashir, was brought to Delhi on Thursday in connection with Saturday's serial blasts, allegedly told his partners that he knew that the serial blasts were planned in Delhi and he claimed that he was not aware of their timing. The blasts killed 25 people and left over 100 injured on Saturday. According to police sources, Bashir also told his interrogators that more back-to-back attacks on Delhi had been planned. However, no further details have been found yet.Bashir told cops that he was aware of a gang working in Delhi to carry out the explosions and that the plannings were in an advanced stage but the date and timings were not fixed. He also told cops that the Delhi blasts were planned by Qayamuddin and Abdul Razzik along with Abdus Subhan, who roped in more people to carry out the blasts.

No comments: