ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: How to overcome PAYPAL Limited account access
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Google

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How to overcome PAYPAL Limited account access

Paypal has limited my account for the past few months, When I checked my Resolution center. They asked my Link and confirm my Credit Card. When I try to add my credit card it showed me an error message that "your account access has been limited". I tried it for about 2 to 3 months and then got wearied and gave up. Then I thought to call them and inquire about this matter which really worked for me. They asked me all the details about my account like my first and last name, account number last 4 digit and my mail id, and then within a minute of time they resumed my account. The best way to get your limted account access lifited is to call them directly.

No comments: