ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: People Search
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Google

Monday, September 29, 2008

People Search

Lookwho.com is a people search directory, it is an awesome site that is dedicated to find and reconnect with someone whose address and phone number are no longer known to you. There are 2 options available in this site:
  • People search
  • Reverse phone
Using the people search tool you could find the phone number of the people who you are searching for, All you have to do is , Just type in the person's name and the state, the LookupWho.com will give that person's phone number, using which you could reconnect with them.

Using Reverse phone tool you could find the address of the person who is calling you. All you have to do is, just type in the phone number from which you received the call, LookupWho.com will give the address and the name of the person who called you.

1 comment:

KCee said...

Hi!

This is off topic, but I've already moved to a new domain. Please update my link to www.barefootedme.com.

Hope you can also add my new blog 'In My Red Heels'- www.kcee.info to your blogroll. I've already linked you up there.

Thanks have a great week! :)