ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: Nadal claims his 4th french open title in succession
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Google

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nadal claims his 4th french open title in succession

Nadal remains un-beaten in clay court as he won his 4th French grand slam yesterday. It seems that Federer have nothing to do in that match, and it was an straight set win for Nadal. The match was not quite interesting as the match was one sided. I love Federers Back hand shots but it is not working for him recently. The Nadal stylish play was really superb and his hunger for winning the yesterday's game could be seen in each and every shot that he played. I knew that Nadal would claim the title but I didn't thought that Federer would loose a set 6-0. Any way hard luck this time for federer and good luck for him in the future. And what to say for Nadal....? He deserves the title........

No comments: