ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: Our Thala Ajmeer Under great trouble
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Google

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Thala Ajmeer Under great trouble

As per the research made by our classmates in the past one month, the messages about our thala (Ajmeer) has exceeded Kuruvi(Vijay) by an great margin. The whole applauds goes to our whole class who have worked very hardly to make thala's name reach widely.........:) After great insult, thala himself started from his home town Madurai and have reached chennai to find who is sending SMS about him. I felt badly for missing my fnds after my degree, but thala who made our whole class to be united......... Thanx thala......NOTE: Anyone who read this don't inform thala..... then all his anger would be shown on me.........

No comments: