ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: A Beautiful mind~ Makes ur mind really beautiful
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Google

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Beautiful mind~ Makes ur mind really beautiful

An outstanding film that attracted me a lot, the story line is totally different no reputation of any scene could be found in that film. The hero of this film have also did a great job, his acting made the film to be an great success. This is an lengthy film around 2 and 1/2 hours, this is the next lengthy movie that I've watched next to "Titanic". The Heroes assumption of what was not real is shown in the film perfectly by the director. I imagine how these guys could think this much differently than others, any way according to me this film gets 9.5 out of 10 points, I was impressed with that film that much. The last scene of the film really made me so sad, this is the next film that made so sad next to "Pursuit of Happyness". A Beautiful mind this is the best title that matches the film and the director has chosen that to correctly, as a whole an great job by the whole unit. I watched this film during an rainy season and watched it lonely, If it rained in your area don't forget to watch this movie, because the rain effect adds feeling to this movie.

No comments: