ss_blog_claim=b2296f46d1ce10727bda3560890ffb28 My Lovely life with beautiful things I've crossed: Sivaji-The Boss
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Google

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sivaji-The Boss


I'm happy to write about my thala super star in my first post. Rajini acted in this film after an huge gap. This is an totally different story line, this flim is totally an message for those who is having black money. This is an great film that has been took to attack the politicians. The comedy part is well handeled by vivek and Rajini. Some of the unseen actors like Salamon pappiyya also acted in this film. A.R.Rahman musical rocked throught the film. Nayanthara gave an guest enterance in this film, just danced for an song. The film is totally an fun pakage with lots of message.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like ur site
http://pagerankings.blogspot.com